- 3 bed
- 1 bath
70 O'Donnell Street NORTH BONDI, NSW 2026Auction
Classic Semi with Potential to Shine
- NORTH BONDI NSW
On the market for the first time in over 60 years, this near-original full brick classic semi is full of decorative charm and bursting with potential. The spacious floorplan features generous rooms with high ornate ceilings, leadlights and original timber floors complete with 1920s lino. Set on 191sqm, the property offers the opportunity to add an upper level (STCA), in line with the adjoining semi, to create a substantial home in this quiet leafy cul-de-sac. A soughtafter location for families, with street playground and proximity to primary schools and parks, it’s minutes walk to shops, cafes and Bondi Beach.
– Front lounge with fireplace & N-facing sunroom
– Spacious living/dining with original gas kitchen
– Rear sunroom flows to peaceful lawned garden
– Modern bathroom with bath, laundry with 2nd WC
– Full of charm and potential for creative renovation
– Secluded cul-de-sac, close to village shops & cafes
– Minutes to Bondi’s vibrant beach culture, sand & surf
A rare opportunity to buy into this tightly-held cul-de-sac and take this faded Art Deco beauty to a new level for contemporary entertaining and family lifestyle.