- 1 bed
- 1 bath
28/64 Bayswater Road RUSHCUTTERS BAY, NSW 2011Sold
Quiet, Chic Studio, Poised between Harbourside and Urban Village
Sold - RUSHCUTTERS BAY NSW
Set quietly at the back of classic security block ‘Kurraghein’, this east facing sunny studio is a perfect market entry or prime investment. Offering the best of city living and harbour tranquility, between the buzz of Potts Point and lovely Rushcutters Bay Park, the second floor apartment is ready to move into, whilst still retaining potential to improve.
– Grand block, generous common areas
– Timber floors, fresh paint, large windows
– Neat kitchen and bathroom with bath
– Quiet setting, security, shared internal laundry
– Stroll to park, shops, dining, entertainment
– Steps to Kings Cross Station, walk to CBD
Providing scope to update, this is a great chance to capitalise on a chic haven located on the edge of Sydney’s most fashionable urban village.