- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 85.4 m²
2/46 Doncaster Avenue KENSINGTON, NSW 2033Auction
Ground Floor Deceased Estate
- KENSINGTON NSW
Positioned on the ground floor to the rear of a boutique block of six, this apartment presents and outstanding opportunity for first home buyers, investors and downsizers with a flair for interiors. A deceased estate, it’s in need of a cosmetic update to capitalise on its size, natural light and convenient location. Enjoying an open plan indoor/outdoor flow and a prized off-street parking space, it’d ideally placed within a level stroll to shops, eateries, transport, Kensington Public School and the University of New South Wales.
• Open plan gas kitchen/dining flows to living room
• Generous living room with timber floors and balcony
• Covered balcony with east aspect faces to the rear
• Generously sized bedrooms, bathroom with bathtub
• Internal laundry room, security entrance, car space
• Stroll to Centennial Park and Randwick Racecourse
• Accessible to Coogee Beach and Randwick village
A blank canvas, this apartment is brimming with exciting potential and is ready to update and capitalise according to your personal style.