- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 79.9 m²
13/61 Meeks Street KINGSFORD, NSW 2032Auction
- KINGSFORD NSW
Ideal for first home buyers and investors, this first floor apartment enjoys peace, privacy and a convenient location. Boasting two separate balconies, it enjoys light-filled interiors and an indoor/outdoor flow. Paine reserve is one block away and the University of New South Wales, the Ritz Cinema and Randwick’s famous culinary corner The Spot’ are all within walking distance. Neat and tidy but with scope to enhance and capitalise, it comes complete with a prized off-street parking space.
• Generous living/dining room with pleasant outlook
• Separate kitchen flows out to a small balcony
• Generous bedrooms, one flows to large balcony
• Bathroom with a bathtub and natural light
• Refurbish first or move straight in or rent out
• Stroll to Anzac Pde shops, supermarkets, eateries
• Stroll to Rainbow Public and Randwick Boys High
An attractive base for students and professionals, it’s also accessible to popular beaches, including Coogee and Clovelly, as well as the famous coastal walk to Bondi.